Trusted Guidance From Hometown Counsel
Katharine Swinson Fisher attended the University of South Carolina and graduated with honors in 2009. In 2010, she attended the University of South Carolina School of Law where she placed an emphasis on family law and children's issues. She served as Vice President and President of the Children's Advocacy Law Society from 2011-2013. Additionally, she was a member of the Journal of Law and Education and served as their Articles Editor. For her commitment to family law, the South Carolina Bar Foundation awarded Ms. Fisher with the I.M. Goldberg South Carolina Bar Foundation Award in 2013.
After graduating from law school, she went on to become a member of the South Carolina Bar. Ms. Fisher completed the course of study at the National Family Law Trial Institute in May 2017.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina
- B.S. - 2009
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Elementary Education
- South Carolina, 2013
- I.M. Goldberg South Carolina Bar Foundation Award, 2013
- South Carolina Bar, Member
Current Employment Position
- Children's Advocacy Law Society, Vice President and President, 2011 to 2013